<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Insta-July


July was a hot hot month that left me feeling more than a little bit mehhhh about the weather and certain things happening in my life. But it's a good thing I can always count on good friends and good food to perk me up whenever I needed a boost!



The discovery of delicious carrot cake near my place made me extremely happy that happy food is within walking distance! The pieces of carrot cake were delightfully crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. I love the generous portion of eggs and usually I'm not a huge fan of the radish bits cuz it's mushy. But here the radish bits are stir-fried separately and exceptionally fragrant and had a nice bite to it. Breakfast food thumbs up! 




My July cooking project is to cook a proper delicious plate of Aglio Olio using angel hair pasta. 
So far so good! 


July doesn't seem exceptionally exciting, but this giant plate of chicken is one of the highlights of the month! I've always wondered why Cheon Song Yi likes to chomp on korean fried chicken so much because I haven't really experienced one that makes me want more...until I had Choo Choo Chicken. How can fried chicken be so delicious!? The exterior wss deep-fried to a crispy golden brown yet the insides remains so juicy and tender that you'll almost forget that you're eating fried chicken. 
I love the different flavours that coat the crispy exterior, so flavourful, complementing the juicy chicken meat and leaving you wanting more. Choo Choo Chicken is definitely a place that I will return when I'm craving for affordable and delicious fried chicken. 



Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.