<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Marvel's The Avengers


LOOK WHO'S COMING TO TOWN!!



IT'S MARVEL'S HOTTEST GROUP OF THE MOMENT - 


THE  AVENGERS!







Check out the video! It's Scarlett Johansson!! 




Happy or what?! 




Yes happy as I am that Scarlett Johansson is starring in the movie, I am not about to announce that she is my favourite Avenger. 


"WHAT?! WHY NOT?!" 


Well, that would be because CHRIS EVANS IS MY FAVOURITE AVENGER! 


Hello CAPTAIN AMERICA!




I am not a Marvel comics person, but I enjoyed all the movies dearly! 
Especially CAPTAIN AMERICA. Check out the post that I wrote regarding the movie last year here

I like that Captain America started out as vulnerable but righteous human being, and his kindness of heart gave him that opportunity to help more people in the world. Even though the military kinda underused him by making him a mascot, he didn't give up. 

That kind of perseverance is truly, an admirable quality in any human being. Oh and him being a superhero aka enhanced human being is a pretty cool concept. I guess in reality, scientists might be hard at work researching super enhancing potions too haha! 

Lastly, Chris Evans is an AWESOME choice to play the role as Captain America! 
He makes a lovely sight, after his super enhancing process hahaha! 
Look at that lovely handsome face! *swoons


What are you still waiting for!

For more behind-the-scenes scoops and droolicious photos..





CATCH MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS IN CINEMAS THIS 
1 MAY 2012



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.