<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Hollywood Cargo Pants Misconception

Cargo pants. 




They're for men right. I mean, of course women can wear them but they're tricky. They don't exactly help you show off your womanly curves. 

But they always look soooo comfortable. 
As much as we love to wear fitting clothing, sometimes we just need to breathe!
Cargo pants seems to be just the thing! 
But it's just not flattering, and women.. 
I think it's a safe bet to say most of the time, we'll rather not breathe then look like we wore a potato sack out. 

That being said, I have to admit, Hollywood sometimes gives us these misconceptions that 

ANYONE CAN LOOK GORGEOUS IN CARGO PANTS. 


Case in point..


Jennifer Lawrence 



Miss Lawrence wore cargo pants in The Hunger Games and looks simply gorgeous. It didn't take away her curves but seemed to enhance it further. 



Evangeline Lilly

In Lost, the ever pretty Evangeline Lilly wore cargo pants. 
But SOMEHOW, her pants always managed to cup her butt in that absolutely fitting manner and 

IT IS VERY FLATTERING. 




 Kelly Monaco on the right also demonstrates that ability to rock those masculine cargo pants and made them look downright sexy. 


HOW DO THEY DO IT?! 



Sarah Michelle Gellar, ex Buffy star is also in loose cargo pants. 
Looking pretty stellar right, casual yet chic. 

Yet this piece of clothing looks like a potato sack on us normal human beings. 
I don't get it. 



Advancing from the usual cargo pants, stars are now embracing the

SKINNY CARGO PANTS. 


I know. It's oxymoronic. 
The word cargo meant spacious already. 

So skinny cargo = skinny spacious
HAHAHA! 




Blake Lively in the abovementioned oxymoronic pants LOL. 

Actually, she looks pretty good in them. But I think the deal clincher is those heels. 
Without those heels, the whole look would prolly fall apart. 





Charlize Theron is also wearing them. 
But I think Blake Lively looks better in them. 

Essentially I think skinny cargo pants are not very pretty. 
The usual cargo pants looks better. 
But it's damn difficult to pull off, unless we look like Jennifer Lawrence, Evangeline Lilly, Kelly Monaco or even Sarah Michelle Gellar. 


Hollywood!!!




Why you give us the false impressions that we can pull off cargo pants like the above mentioned pretty ladies too?!?!??! 



Depressed only..

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.