<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Koka Purple Wheat Noodles


I like noodles!

But because they're difficult to digest, I can't have them very often. 
\But when I do, I turn to.. 

KOKA PURPLE WHEAT NOODLES!


The pioneer batch of purple noodles were plain, no seasoning just noodles. 
It's really healthy because instead of deep frying, the purple noodles were steamed and baked. No seasonings included means I can make my own sauce, a much healthier option.

But this new batch of noodles comes in exciting exotic flavours!!
Mum bought 2 packets - Soy and Vinegar, Aglio Oilo! 

The Aglio Olio tasted awesome, but no pictures because I was starving. 
Had a little more time when I cooked Soy and Vinegar flavour, so here are the pictures! 



It's really easy to make. 

Step 1: Cook noodles for 3 - 4 mins in boiling water
Step 2: Rinse in cold water
Step 3: Mix seasonings with 5 tablespoons warm water
Step 4: Mix with noodles and enjoy!

I had some furikake from Daiso, so I sprinkled some on top to spice it up a bit further. 
The noodles were springy, and the seasoning tasted good. I would have added some sesame oil to it, but I couldn't find it. Maybe next time! 

Yummm I love purple noodles, they have another new flavour, I think it's tom yum or something. Hehh hehh, will try that out next! 


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.