<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Bangkok Adventures: Laduree Cafe at Siam Paragon

French macaron masters LadurĂ©e have landed in Siam Paragon and I decided to drop by for a visit. 

I like how the whole place seemed like a pop up cafe concept, right smack in the middle of the mall but still manged to look all quaint and French cafe-ish. 



The setup all looks super dainty and girly, it's the perfect place to spend a girly afternoon date having some high tea and chilling. 



SAINT HONORE ( 350 BAHT )
puff pastry, cream puff pastry, pistachio light cream, whipped cream, grilled flaked almonds


Ordered a dessert to share, and this sounds very appealing. The actual look of the dessert gave me a surprise though, because I expected some dainty looking thing you know, to match the whole cafe vibe. My other experience with the Saint Honore was at Patisserie G and that was mind blowing. The whole design of the cake just looks sleek, dainty and tasted extremely refined. 

 

I'm a tad disappointed to say the least, while this is not bad, it wasn't mindblowing like what I expected. . I am more disturbed that our local Patisserie G has a much more refined and delicious version than the famous Laduree.



ROI SOLEIL (280 BAHT)
green tea marked by the energy of bergamot combined with rhubarb and caramel. a royal blend that gives panache to this tea. 

This tea, however, blew my mind away. It was green tea and beyond. All the added bergamot spices made the flavour of the tea more complex, Even though we were on a time crunch, we still managed to drink the whole pot.



In a Nutshell

Verdict: 3.5/5
Price Point: $$$
Thumbs Up: Tea
To Improve:  Food wasn't mindblowing, but service and atmosphere was on point. 
Will I return: Maybe
Why: Nice quiet atmosphere makes for a nice spot to chill the afternoon away. 



Laduree Cafe

Units M46B and KM02, Floor M, 
Siam Paragon Shopping Complex, 
991 Rama I Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.