<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Insta-Sept





Penang Pawn Noodle craving settled at Malaysia Boleh! 
A little expensive for the serving size, but definitely hits the spot. 





Trying Wimbly Lu for the first time and I can see why people rave about their cheesecakes. 
This was moist, dense and chocolately without being overly sweet. 




EN Grill and Bar is a place I've never heard of before until I had to make my way there. 
Google Maps failed me, I got lost, I asked 5 passer-bys, the haze was terrible, but I finally got to savour this very delicious wagyu and assorted grill. 




Duck eggs for the ducks, but they look mildly confused. 



Finally tried the highly recommended Song Fa Bak Kut Teh and it was amazing. 
I love the hot peppery soup that slides down your throat and warms you up from the inside. 
It's an exceedingly comforting feeling, makes you want to dabao everything, go home, curl up in front of the tv and coffee table with a piping hot bowl of bkt. 




September ends off with a loud pop.
Chef Tony's has landed and I have a tub of caramel goodness to snack on. 
Yums. 


Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.