<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Kinsa Sushi: Cheapest Wagyu Don in the Heartlands

When I first heard that I can have my first taste of wagyu beef in Ang Mo Kio, I was quite excited. 
So I dragged my dining partner down to give it a try. Nestled in Jubilee, it was quite a surprising location but who can say no to wagyu beef? 



Soo Gyu Don (Wagyu Don) $24.80


Their Soo Gyu Don set comes with a bowl of extremely good miso soup, and if you prefer to just have normal beef, you can opt for they Gyu Don at a slightly lower price. 

I decided to try this legendary wagyu, and it was.. indescribable. 
The beef was succulent and juicy, and that beautiful onsen egg! The way to eat this would be to poke the egg and stir it around. 



Overall, it was a good experience, but I felt it could do with slightly more flavouring and a bit more rice underneath. The wagyu don tasted a wee bit bland and my too little portion of rice turned into a mini puddle of soaked rice. 





In a Nutshell

Verdict: 3/5
Price Point: $$
Thumbs Up: Value for money wagyu don!
To Improve: More finesse in the wagyu don execution
Will I return: Maybe, but if I really crave for some wagyu...then yes!
Why: Because they've relocated to a further place! New address below. 





Jubilee Square
61 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, #02-03/3A


**Relocated**
4 Hillview Rise HillV2 #02-02 Singapore 667979
Tel: +65 67107278

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.