<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Petit Audrey: A Tiny Slice of France in the Heart of Bangkok

And no I don't mean this cake. 
Well... not just this cake. 

Look at the cafe decor! 




Doesn't it make you feel like you've stepped into a nice little French cafe in the  Paris countryside?

Petit Audrey serves up very delicious Thai food and interesting Thai-French desserts that really hits the spot. This is by far my favourite place to dine and chill in Bangkok.


THAI ICED TEA (80 BAHT)

Despite having been to Thailand numerous times, I still can't get over the fact that I've never tried Thai iced tea before. This is my first time and I am most definitely blown away. The tea is extremely fragrant and it has that wow factor which keeps you going back for more. This is without milk. I wonder what the milk version will taste like. It's deceptively simple but the flavour is actually very complex. 


ICED PEACH TEA CIDER (20 BAHT)

This one didn't wow, save your 20 baht and let it contribute to another glass of Thai iced tea to quench your thirst instead. 


TOM YUM KUNG (150 BAHT)

This is by far my favourite bowl of tom yum soup yet. It's spicy without being overwhelming, pleasantly sour without being too cutting. Overall, it just has that right balance of complex spicy and sour flavours. Definitely a bowl of tom yum soup with kick! 


FRIED SOFT SHELL CRAB (230 BAHT)

This is actually very yummy, the soft shell crab was deep fried to a crisp, so the outer layer was crispy but the inside was still nice and soft. The accompanying peppers added a nice touch to the dish, it was crunchy and sweet. Salivating now as I'm typing!


FRIED VERMICELLI IN BLACK PEPPER SAUCE ( 180 BAHT )

This reminds me of our zi char dish but more well executed. There were a lot of ingredients and the black pepper sauce was fragrant. 


THAI TEA CREPE CAKE (110 BAHT)

This is the highlight of the visit. Everyone knows Thai Iced Tea is made of legendary stuff, and now they've incorporated this legend into crepe cakes! I love how easily my fork cuts into the cake, the texture was so smooth! It was hands down, one of the most memorable cakes I've ever tried. Love how the iced tea flavour wasn't too strong, it was subtle enough to be delightful. We finished the cake in a blink of an eye. 


MILO VOLCANO CREPE CAKE ( 125 BAHT)

 Last but not least the Milo Volcano! 
This was phenomenal. I didn't know milo could be reinvented into something so amazing. Love the different textures and the milky flavour of the milo sauce. I'm in sweets heaven. 


Despite being on a short holiday, we actually came back here TWICE! 
That's how good the food was. 

The total bill for both visits came up to about 1000 baht for 2 persons, which is actually extremely affordable considering we had drinks, mains, side dishes and desserts. It's such a complete meal! 



In a Nutshell

Verdict: 4/5
Price Point: $$
Thumbs Up: 
To Improve: 
Will I return: Yes yes yes!
Why: The food is really quite fantastic, and they have the boxes ticked. Food, atmosphere, service, price - all checked. 





418 4th floor. Siam Center, 

Rama1 Road., Pathumwan 
แขวง ปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร 
10330, Thailand












Labels: , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.