<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Billion Beef: Marbled Beef, Anyone?

Billion Beef can be found in the food basement of the tourist favourite Siam Paragon. 

Seeing as how beef noodles are a staple in the Thai's diet, this dish is also commonly found in malls and on the streets. Billion Beef prides themselves on serving beef in different styles and with different dishes.


FRIED RICE SIRLION (190BAHT)


The fried rice cmes topped with a generous serving of grilled beef on top of fragrant jasmine rice grains evenly coated in egg. The accompanying sauce is zesty and sweet, which makes for an appetizing meal with paired with the rice.



STEAMED STYLE BEEF NOODLE SOUP (190BAHT)

 The beef noodle comes with a light clear broth instead of the more herbal one but its also extremely satisfying. The beef cubes were plenty and the beef was so juicy and sweet. My only gripe was too much fat on the beef which I had to trim away by myself.




STIR-FRIED PAD THAI WITH PRAWNS (180BAHT)

The Pad Thai was the least remarkable dish I've tried in store. It was far too oily, which dampened my mood a little. 




In a Nutshell

Verdict: 3/5
Price Point: $
Thumbs Up: Interesting cow chairs, good soup base
To Improve: Local delights like Pad Thai aren't fantastic, but then again their forte is beef so...next time don't be geh kiang try something else. 
Will I return: Yes
Why: The beef soup is really quite good. 







Labels: , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.