<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Hong Kong: Mak's Noodles



Mal's Noodles came highly reccomended so it was with relief that we found it fairly easily after descending the freezing cold Peak. 

Located at the ground level of The Peak Galleria, you can spot the huge sign from across the building. 

We hurried into the shop and was glad for a short reprieve from the cold. 


WONTON & BRAISED BEEF NOODLE SOUP (53HKD)


The noodles are so springy I will willingly sacrifice and have a cheat meal just to slurp these up. The soup came piping hot, thank goodness, so it helped warm us up. 


WONTON RICE NOODLE SOUP (38HKD)

I had the Wonton Noodle instead and it was very satisfying. The wontons were big, fat and juicy. The epitome of goodness. The soup was extremely light, which was a nice change from the heavily flavoured HK cuisine. I know the small bowls are to keep the food warm but for a clumsy person like me, I find it a bit hard to eat without spilling something haha.


KAILAN IN OYSTER SAUCE (30HKD)

Daily fibre intake haha! This was good.
I really like HK Kailan, crunchy and sweet and fresh. It tasted good on it's own even without the oyster sauce.





In a Nutshell

Verdict: 4/5
Price Point: $$$
Thumbs Up: No service charge! Beef noodle soup was pretty good.
To Improve: Bit pricey, paid abt $6 SGD for my noodle soup but its so little. 
Will I return: Yes. 
Why: The food is very comforting after freezing my ass off up at The Peak. 






Mak’s Noodle麥奀雲吞麵世家

Shop 1, G/F, The Peak Galleria, 118 Peak Road, The Peak
山頂山頂道118號

山頂廣場地下1號舖

Labels: , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.