<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Insta-Oct


October is happiness because it meant holidays are near!



Celebrated a 4-day long weekend with a mighty food trail with a fellow foodie. 


First stop: La Nonna
Week day 1-for-1-lunch is our favourite at La Nonna. 
This time we ordered their Meat Lover thin crust pizza to try. 
Amazinggggg, I loved the burst of flavours and the saltiness of the salami and pancetta. 
Will definitely be back for more of this goodness!




Next stop: Saboten Tonkatsu

Crispy juicy tender pork, what more can I say. 
Of course Ma Maison  does it better but this is slightly cheaper alternative. 



Sunday is rest day haha, so the final stop is at Toa Payoh Song Kee Fishball Noodle.


Kuay teow tossed in lots of chilli oil, fried shallots, pork lard, and topped with bouncy handmade fishballs and tau pok. This is THE stall where my grandma buys in bulk their handmade meatballs for our annual CNY steamboat. Best thing ever. 
In life, there will always space for your $3 comfort food. 



Weekend fun with sushi and softshell crab handroll while drinking hot green tea and watching the rain pours down in Orchard road. 
Idyllic indeed. 



October is a month of fun cooking.. 


Re-created my hashbrown and egg cup but this time with a runny yolk! 



Toasted the croissant (ended up abit chao ta haha) and did it open-face style with some baked mushrooms and egg




More toasted croissant but this time I am less lazy so I scrambled some eggs to stuff inside the pastry.
Warm flaky croissant with creamy scrambled eggs, who needs a cafe when you can recreate cafe breakfasts at home!



To end off the month, a picture of my ducks going for a baseball match! 
Too cute for words I know ;)

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.