<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
M&M Cookies



The baking adventures continue with M&M cookies. 
Mum brought home a huge bag of  M&Ms from Vegas so I thought, why not make some cookies out of it?



I added in lotssssss of  M&Ms. 
I think you can find at least 3-4  M&Ms per cookie. 



Well, I put it as much as I could without overwhelming the cookie. 
The effect was crunchy cookies with a burst of sweetness from the  M&Ms.




One last photogenic picture to get you craving for cookiessssssss, hehh.



Labels: , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.