<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Maki-San


Trying out the long-awaited fast food sushi place!! 
At long last!! 



Ordering at Maki San does take a little time, because poring over their extensive menu might leave you torn between choices. I know I changed my mind over three times. At least three times. 



The maki rolls come in very nice takeaway boxes with lovely printed designs. 
I love their boxes! Well, I also took the printed covers home. Figured it might come in handy for some future craft purposes. 



Looking good right!

Okay so that's how you order a Maki-san:
First, you pick a wrap and rice. I chose traditional nori and Japanese rice. 
Second, you pick 3 Essentials. Tamagoyaki, Tobiko and Tempura Enoki Mushrooms.
You can pick 5 Essentials if you opted for Mega San. I had Little San. 
Third, pick 1 Sprinkles. I chose Bonito flakes. 
Lastly, choose a House Sauce! I had a really hard time, but I ended up with Wasabi Mayo. 


Verdict: 3/5


I felt that, for this price, you really cannot expect too much. 
While it's good, it's not fantastic sushi. 
But for a quick sushi fix, or a healthier option of lunch, this would definitely be a good choice. 


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.