<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
The Shrewd Wife




Been watching this lately, finished the last episode yesterday. 
Exhilarating and inspiring series. 

It's a lesson about love, forgiveness, optimism and having the courage to pursue your dreams. 
The songs are really cute, heartwarming and some are just plain heartbreaking. But all of them are so lovely and soulful. Check them out below!







I love this song, the tune is really special and it kept getting stuck in my mind. 


The lyrics are amazing. 







This is the song frequently played during the saddest scenes. 
Prepare your tissue papers and weep. 







This is a happy heartwarming song!
Very cute and optimistic song. 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.