<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
I'm going to Hogwarts!



I'm still waiting for the letter to announce that I'm actually a witch and am going to Hogwarts. 

But seeing as I live in the modern world, I'll be getting my email instead.

Say what?! 


POTTERMORE IS FINALLY OPEN TO PUBLIC!!!!


Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeahhhhh!!!!!
I have not waited in vain!!


Immediate sign up! 

OF COURSE I AM MAGICAL HAHA! 




The usual, fill in your particulars and stuff.. 
The website layout is really Hogwarts style..



Ta-dahhhh I'm tested magical to enter Hogwarts!




Chose a username that is seriously damn hard to remember, they're all complicated it's simply a choice between a more complicated one or a less complicated one. 

I'm CastleOwl3727

Let's hope I remember that username. 
So yes they sent me my Hogwarts Mail to validate the account, so

I AM OFFICIALLY ENLISTED AT HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY!




This is mad exciting, I'll be getting another mail soon to start my journey into the magical world. 
Can't wait!! :D


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.