<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
China Glaze




I found these at Scape flea yesterday!!! 

3 for $10!

Mad excited, dirt cheap of course must buy. 
The boyfriend helped chose the colour, very American flag themed. 
I'm loving the glitter jellyish polish, thinking of doing some layering.
Grow nails, grow!!


Check out the swatches I found online



Ring in the Red



Blue Hawaiian 



Snow Globe


ALL SO PRETTY! 
I've tested the colours on my nails and I am loving the BRUSH. 
Easy to hold, easy to apply. 
The polish is smooth and one smooth coat from the brush is sufficient to cover the entire index finger. 



RIVETING WAIT FOR ME! 


I will buy you. 



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.