<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Real Steel

ARE YOU SEEING WHO I'M SEEING?!!?! 

YES IT'S HUGH JACKMAN!!!! 


“Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now, nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.


Watch the trailer!! 

Now, if you could have a robot, what function must it possess? 

Hmmm, if it was me..

 I would probably want a robot that can COMPLETE MY ASSIGNMENTS FOR ME!!! 

Now, wouldn't that be the coolest?!?! Imagine that! *slips off into a daydream* 

No more slogging of assignments and whatnot, my robot will do it all for me. I'll probably name my robot The Superhuman Me. Hehh hehh.. life's good I know lol.. Assignments are the bane of my life, nobody who's sane will enjoy doing assignments. That's the equivalent of saying you enjoy being tortured mentally. Crazy. Having a robot who will finish my homework for me is very ideal. All I have to do it program him to complete the following assignments in a certain time frame and he can finish them for me. Easy peasy. 

Hmm, you know what? I think The Superhuman Me can attend my examinations for me as well. Isn't that useful? I'll compile all my notes in softcopy for him and insert this thumbdrive into him hahahahah. Then I'll download all the information inside and he can cipher and sift through all the information during the examinations! Now that's what I call an easy life!! :D

Do you want a robot too? 
Or if that's too far-fetched for you, fret not!

Real Steel is coming to town, more robot energy hitting the cinemas soon! Stay tuned!


Catch Real Steel in cinemas this 6 October 2011 and like the Official Real Steel Singapore Facebook Page!


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.