<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Nakhon Kitchen - Affordable, Authentic Thai Food

Nakhon Kitchen has been on my radar for the longest time, because who doesn't love Thai food?!
But good Thai food that is affordable is hard to find in Singapore, also known as  the land of all things expensive. 
But fear not, Nakhon Kitchen is here with many branches islandwide!


THAI MANGO SALAD - 5.00




SEAFOOD TOM YUM SOUP CLEAR - 6.00

This one is so hot, don't order unless you are very sure you can take the heat. 
I perspired my way through it, but love the abundance of ingredients inside. Everything is fresh and because it's cheap, it almost makes you think you're in Thailand. 




PAD THAI NOODLES - 5.00

This pad thai has wok hei, and it's well-fried. For $5, it's quite a big portion, small eaters can share. 




STIR-FRY KANG KONG THAI STYLE - 6.00

Nothing special, but still hits the spot nonetheless. 



PANDAN LEAF CHICKEN (4 PC) - 6.00

Tender, tender chicken. And so fragrant and flavourful too. 
These are one of my favourite items on the menu. 




In a Nutshell

Verdict: 4/5
Price Point: $$
Thumbs Up: Cheap and delicious Thai food
To Improve: Can some dishes be less spicy please *gulps water
Will I return: YES!
Why: Comfort food near my house! :D





Nakhon Kitchen
212 Hougang St 21, #01-341
Opens at 5:30 PM

527 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10
Opens at 5:30 PM

136 Bedok North Avenue 3, #01-166
Opens at 5:30 PM

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.