<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Xin Hai Nan Crab Porridge - $6 Crab Porridge!

I like to spend my holidays roaming around Singapore eating, so it was quite a pleasant surprise to discover yet another yummy porridge place. Oh did I mention, they have crab porridge? 


CRAB PORRIDGE

The have a Weekend Supper deal for $6 porridge, but somehow when I was there, they've also extended it to weekday lunch! Awesome news, so hello crab! Granted, there's only one crab pincer but hey it's only $6 so I take whatever I can get. 
The porridge was smooth and silky, and full of crabby sweetness. 
What a joy, we ate in silence because it's too yummy. 



SEAFOOD PORRIDGE

The seafood porridge was chocked full of prawns and clams. This porridge also had a sweet seafood taste, but it was a more varied flavour compared to the crab. 




Well, if you can't sleep, feel free to pop by for a bowl of hot porridge. 




In a Nutshell

Verdict: 3.5/5
Price Point: $
Thumbs Up:  SUPER VALUE-FOR-MONEY
To Improve: Found a worm/fly in the cilantro, eeks! 
Will I return: If I'm in the vicinity and crave porridge, yes! 
Why: It IS crab, at only $6. 





Xin Hainan

Serangoon Garden Estate, 58
Serangoon Garden Way, 555954

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.