<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Insta-Oct

October is lovely if you overlook the numerous tests I have to study for.
Which meant that an abundance of yummy food is necassary to keep me sane. 




Habitat Cafe released some new menu items and I am loving this beautifully roasted chicken thigh. I love the spiced potatoes hash that complemented the chicken well. So glad that Habitat is still maintaining that high standard and quality of food. It's still one of my fave spots to hang out on Upper Thomson!





The bkt craze continues as we move on to try Dry Bak Kut Teh at Old Street Bak Kut Teh. 
Love the tender, juicy meat and the okra doused in their special dry sauce. Zup zup was good for pairing with rice, and I ate all the shredded ginger too. 





Cute food will never go out of style, and this strawberry swiss roll was many levels of cuteness that eventually ended up in my stomach. 





Lola's Cafe is another place on my to-eat list and I hear the wings were phenomenal. 
I wouldn't say I was completely blown away, but I do enjoy the juicy chicken meat. However I had hoped that there would be a higher paprika > honey glaze ratio, to give it more of a kick. All in all, it's still a pretty tasty plate of wings that you can definitely return for. 



Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.