<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
After You Dessert Cafe: There's Always Room for Dessert

I have heard so much about After You honey toast, and I am finally here to try it out for myself. 




After You is located in the basement of the beloved Siam Paragon, home to many delicious dining establishments and also the backyard of many Singaporeans. 

We went back twice to try two different flavours, and I have to say, the moment I ate it, I understood why everyone loves it. 


SHIBUYA HONEY TOAST (BIG: 175 BAHT)


This is the original toast, and just looking at the syrup glistening on the perfectly toasted thick toast is making me drool. 



I don't know how they did it, but there is some kind of a sweet honey or butter injected into the toast itself, so that when you slice it apart, you get toast that is crispy on the outside yet soft on the inside, drenched in golden syrup and melted vanilla ice cream flowing into the gooey soft center of the toast. This is a match made in heaven. 



NUTELLA TOAST (BIG: 195 BAHT)

If you prefer a little variety, they have the Nutella version for all the hazelnut chocolate lovers out there. It is just as good, if not better than the original toast. I prefer the original because the flavours were more simple and straightforward, and I can fully enjoy the sweet honey without the chocolate jumping into the party. But that's just me, my dining partner preferred this version better. 



We were so glad we made space in our plans for 2 visits of this, because good food is just irresistible. 





In a Nutshell

Verdict: 5/5
Price Point: $
Thumbs Up: THE HONEY TOAST IS TO-DIE-FOR!
To Improve: COME TO SINGAPORE PLS!
Will I return: Yes yes yes!
Why: The desserts oh the desserts, you just keep wanting more.






Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.