<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Insta-Dec

It's here! It's here! December is finally here! 
I can't wait to start all my feasting and fun! 



Celebrated my birthday with a simple plate of hokkien mee from East Coast and it was sheer contentment. The older I get, the more I feel that birthdays are not about the presents you get but the moments you share with the people who matter. This might be my simplest birthday ever, but it also warmed my heart the most. 



I have a new pet penguin! It's name is Pearly. 




December is a whirlwind of trips and the travelling ducks are off to the land of dim sum! 
Hong Kong, here we come! Quack!



Cold windy nights on the streets of Hong Kong...




Brought my toy penguin to see some real penguins too, what an exciting trip!


After the gruelling cold of Hong Kong, I welcomed the tropical Bangkok soon after I returned. 
After You to cleanse our palatte after lunch because there is always space for some dessert. 




Tasted the best chicken wings I've ever had in my life and they're so addictive I will gladly go back again for more. 



Sweet treats from The Mandarin Oriental Shop for the taxi ride to the airport! 

December has been amazing and I so badly didn't want it to end, sigh. 
I shall have to embrace the new year and wait for more happy rolling times again! 
I hope 2014 was good for you, and may the new year bring new hopes and dreams. 





Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.