<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
The Asian Kitchen


I ended up at this place because the sushi place I initially headed to had a loooong queue. And then the next sushi place I headed to also had a looong queue. Not half as long as the first queue, but still a queue. 
This place, has no queue. So that's the story of how I ended up here. 





This Ma Po Toufu had the right amount of spice and kick, the tofu was silky smooth and there was a generous amount of ingredients available in the pot. 





This is the highlight and the star dish of the restaurant. 
This pork belly is one of the best I've ever had, and this is coming from a person who normally doesn't eat pork belly. The skin is crisp, the meat is tender. It literally melts in your mouth. You can dip it in their salt and pepper mix for a little more kick, but they're good either way. 



Verdict: 3/5

While the food was good, I found it a tad too oily for my liking. 
Will I return soon? Not likely, but if say I was hungry and there was a long queue for the other restaurants, then yes I'll eat here instead. The food is decent enough, just that it's too heavy on the palette for my liking. 



The Asian Kitchen - Lu Gang Xiao Zhen
2 Orchard Turn, ION Orchard, #B3-22 (S)238801
Tel: 6509 1128

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.