<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Black Box December

I signed up for my free Black Box samples approximately a year ago haha, okay maybe not so long but definitely close to a year. The first box finally arrived in December, but since it's free I shall just take whatever I can get. It is pretty nice to receive a surprise parcel sometimes. 





Quite excited to see what's inside! 




Other than a pack of vouchers, there's a sample of primer/foundation, baby/sports wipes, toothpaste, face mask, hand/nail lotion and a kitchen cleaner. 

I thought it was quite a variety of items and mum was certainly pleased with the sweet smelling kitchen cleaner sample. Everything else will come in handy when I travel, and the face mask does look pretty interesting. All in all, not too bad for a free service! 



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.