<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
The Night Festival 2013

This year's Night Festival was a colossal disappointment. 
I only had a few pictures because... 
There was NOTHING to see. 


This was the one and only exhibit called Everyday Aspirations.
365 one-word definitions were collected, laser cut into wood panels and then light was shone through to create the shadows on the walls. I thought it was a pretty cool concept, and it was definitely one of the more memorable pieces of the night. 



Then there is the must-visit light show at SAM, and I have to say, last year's show was better. 
While it was still spectacular, I couldn't really grasp the theme of this year's show. 


But I did enjoy the intricate shapes and designs, the orange colour was exceptionally striking. 



And...that's it. 
I didn't see anything particularly interesting this year, and I felt like the exhibits this year was particularly lacking. Lacking in quantity, lacking in quality, lacking in variety, lacking in vibrancy.
I hope next year will be better than this year. 


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.