<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Ah Cai Travel Diary: Taiwan



The long-awaited sequel is here. 
Took me a super longggggg time to get this done, mostly because I kept procrastinating. 



Adventure on the HSR!
Listening in on the phonecall not to subtly. Tsk. 


Posing like a boss. 
Bag, checked. Tickets, checked. 
Let's go! 




Taking a walk in drizzly winter Taiwan  and posing for a photo together. 

Meanwhile.. back at the hotel...


Making prank calls hahahaha!



Then greedy Ah Cai decides to take a detour to 7-11 and grab a bowl of spicy oden! 



But before she starts, she pushed Cool Ge into my shopping bag so she can have the entire bowl to herself! 


On a day trip to Danshui, Ah Cai the bear-camwhore hogged the screens for close up shots. 




While Cool Ge the greedy bear decided to attack the most awesome bubble tea shop. 




Hanging out in the hotel room chilling.. 



Stealing my bowl of rice!




Someone's chilling out in the hood of my coat. Looks pretty comfortable to me huh!



Atop Cing Jing mountain, good friends taking a shot together!



You can't say you've been to Cing Jing if your didn't try their milk ice cream!
and so the greedy little things did. 


And that concludes the travel diary to Taiwan.
More adventures coming up, hopefully!


***Disclaimer***
Photo edits overlays from #brenoverlays and #shii_overlays

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.