<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Wolverine



This entry is a little late, but I finally caught Wolverine last week!
Haven't really gone out and done something interesting for a looong time and that feeling just sucks. 

So here we go, Wolverine!
Lots of people had really bad reviews about it but that's not going to deter me. 


Photo Credit: HERE


Wolverine's gone to Japan this time to fight it out with another mutant. 
It's plenty exciting and action-packed. 

Something different from the first Wolverine movie, but it's a continuation of Logan's story after X-Men: The Last Stand. Alot of the scenes show Logan fighting his emotions and finding the will to live on after all his loved ones have died. Not many people enjoyed it cuz the pace and the whole set-up is not your usual Marvel/X-Men plot, but I'm cool with it. 


Photo Credit: HERE

There are a few new characters being introduced into the movie this time round, and Viper is one of them. 
I swear the effects team was awesome, cuz even though I know snakes shed skin, it's still hard to see the same effect on a human being despite knowing she's like..a snake/human mutant. 




Photo Credit: HERE

I quite like this new addition into the movie too. She's a very spunky girl and while she's not your average beauty, I like that her features are very interesting and somehow you just don't mind seeing more of her. 
Also, I think her hair colour is plenty cool, the whole style is a little Emily the Strange gothic but in a very Japanese teenage chic-street kinda way. 


Photo Credit: HERE

And there are ninjas in the movie! 
Very stealthy and cool I have to admit, and fighting in the snow? Artistic license number 1 definitely. 
The snowy backdrop contrasted with the inky black warriors was impressive indeed. 



Verdict: 4/5


While it's not as spectacular as the first Wolverine movie, it did live up to my expectations of a Marvel movie. Albeit different from the usual, but satisfying nonetheless. 


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.