<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Peperoni Pizzaria


Yes, you heard me right, we're having a pizza party!! 

Where? 
Oh that's right, we're partying away at Peperoni Pizzaria becauseeeeee...
they serve up the most authentic 

WOOD FIRED PIZZA. 

Okay so this is my second time dining at this place because their food is soooo good. 
Now let's dig in! 



Calamari Fritti ($14)
Deep fried squid rings, with lemon, mayo and arrabbiata sauce.


This is hands down, one of the best calamari I've ever tasted. 
You know how calamari tends to become kinda tough after deep frying? 
Thankfully, the chefs at Peperoni Pizzaria have the skill to keep the calamari springy!
The batter was sufficiently crispy, it wasn't a super thick coat of flour which is something many restaurants do. This dish comes with 2 types of dipping - Mayo and Arrabbiata sauce. 
Personally, I prefer the Arrabiata sauce, because it's slightly spicy and sweet. In addition to that, it's a refreshing change from the ubiquitous mayo. 
                     


Lasagna ($21)
Baked flat pasta sheets, minced beef, béchamel and tomato sauce


This is comfort food in a baking dish, and while it's decent, it definitely didn't wow me. 




XXL Pizza ($50)
Pancetta: Cured bacon, sliced tomato and soft egg
Suprema: Shitake mushrooms, chicken sausage, onions and red chilli 


As I'm typing this up, I'm also swallowing my saliva haha! 
I can't decide which one I like better, because both are just soooo damn good. 
The first time we came here, we ordered the Pancetta too, but I think they ran out of bacon so they replaced it with something else. The replacement wasn't as good. This time, we managed to snag the real deal. 
Bacon and egg are just so ohmygod awesome, an explosion of saltiness and flavour. 
I mean, just look at the delicious egg enticing you to eat it! *swoons*


The Suprema is also one of my favourite flavours. Having tried the seafood previously, I really don't think too much of it. But this! This is just amazing. The chicken sausage is slightly spicy and it really adds a certain oomph to the pizza. This flavour has kick. 




Verdict: 4/5



If you're looking to satisfy a pizza craving, this is the place to go. 
Hot, piping pizza with that authentic wood-fired flavour, mmm yumm! 




PEPERONI @ ZION
56 Zion Road, Singapore 247781
(+65) 6732 3253





***Disclaimer***
Photo edits overlays from #brenoverlays and #shii_overlays

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.