<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Homemade Granola Bar

I've always wanted to try making my own healthy version of Granola Bars. 
This is 90% organic, the remaining 10% goes to my nuts and berries haha, those are not organic. 

To be honest, I didn't set out to make it an organic dish. 
It just happened that the ingredients were all found in the organic section of the supermarket. 

This is really unexpectedly yummy, tasted better than your commercial granola bars. 

You can add any kind of nuts or dried fruits. 
For me, I added baked cashew nuts and dried cranberries. 

Have fun baking your own Granola Bars! 

Labels: ,

Older Post | Newer Post


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.



Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?


The Besty




Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.