<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Man of Steel



I was so excited to finally be able to catch this remake of the classic Superman! 




Henry Cavill as Superman


What a delicious Superman they've casted this time. 
I prefer Cavill more than Brandon Routh. 
Routh looks more..rougish somehow. Cavill has a certain manly bad boy charm yet he looks very clean cut at the same time. Thumbs up. 


Amy Adams as Lois Lane


And I think Amy Adams is perfect as Lois Lane. 
This is exactly how I picture Lois Lane to be like. I can't believe the team actually considered Mila Kunis and Olivia Wilde cuz I don't think they're suited for the role. To me, Lois Lane is not a supremely beautiful character, rather she has a certain softness and bravado about her that makes her really stand out. Adams is perfectttttt. I like that she is not your conventional beauty, yet she exudes a certain charisma that just screams Lois Lane. 



Maybe you'll remember her from Enchanted too, the princess that arrived at Earth. 
This is one of my favourite feel-good movies that always makes me smile. 


I do love my Superhero movies, but the previous versions of Superman just didn't strike a chord with me. Somehow, I just didn't like it, but this one blew my mind. I loved it. I love how the plot plays out and the whole history of Superman has been revealed in a very systematic manner that's easy to understand. I love it. 


Verdict: 4.5/5



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.