<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Ah Cai Travel Diary: Bangkok


Here's presenting a series of photos I snapped of my erm..bear while in Thailand. 
Being the quirky tourist that I am, I bring this colorful monstrosity called Ah Cai whenever I go overseas, so here are some photos cataloging it's trip. HAHA. 






All photos are painstakingly edited by me, the weirdo owner of this now extinct species of bear. 





This is how my photos are taken, Ah Cai being used as a ahem.. prop to allow for a better angle HAHA. 



Just chillin' with my owner's iPhone. 
Like a boss yo.. 




That concludes this entry, didn't have more photos because I was busy shopping hahaha. 

Bear Escapade in Taiwan coming right up though, just gimme some time to edit the phtos. 






***Disclaimer***
Photo edits overlays from #brenoverlays and #shii_overlays




Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.