<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Win! The Lone Ranger



From the team that brought you “PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN”, now comes Disney/Jerry Bruckheimer Films’ “THE LONE RANGER”! 


I don't care what show this is, or even that Johnny Depp is no longer a "savvy-ing" pirate. 
The main point is...

THIS IS A JOHNNY DEPP MOVIE! 

One of my all-time favourite Hollywood actors, apart from Leonardo DiCaprio and umm..Ryan Gosling haha. That in itself, is already the biggest incentive to watch a movie. 

I often do that. Spot my favourite actor and pester the kareshi to watch it with me. 
When questioned what the movie is about, I usually reply with a "I don't know haha!"

Okay I digress, we'll go back to talking about The Lone Ranger. 
Yes this time Johnny's back, not as a pirate but as a Native American spirit warrior, Tonto. 
HAHAHAHA!

Just the thought of him being a spirit warrior already cracks me up. You can always count of Johnny Depp to take on the various kooky roles and put up a superb performance. I am definitely looking forward to this movie! If you need further convincing, how about we take a sneak peek at the latest movie trailer? 




THE LONE RANGER” also stars Tom Wilkinson, William Fichtner, Barry Pepper, James Badge Dale, Ruth Wilson and Helena Bonham Carter, and is directed by Gore Verbinski and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Gore Verbinski.


So hold on tight for a thrilling ride infused with adventure and well-timed humour, we're going on a wild wild adventure with Tonto (Johnny Depp) the spirit warrior! 



Catch Disney’s “The Lone Ranger” in Singapore cinemas this 4 July 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow@disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.