<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Taiwan: Top 5 Things to Eat


To compile a TOP 5 list is not easy because I confess that almost everything in Taiwan is super duper tasty. 
But after much deliberation, I came up with this hahaah.  



NUMBER 1: FRIED CHICKEN

So many people's hot favourite!
This is one of my favourites too! 
Best eaten piping hot and shared among a few hungry people, can't beat that feeling man. 



NUMBER 2: BEEF NOODLES

Beef noodles are something of a Taiwan specialty too, the herbal soup base and melt-in-your-mouth tender beef pieces are unforgettable. 




NUMBER 3: MEE SUA

Mee sua!
Not a fan of mee sua, but I really enjoyed the mee sua in Taiwan! 
The broth was thick and flavourful, and the experience of eating this in the middle of the street while drizzling is amazing. I think it makes the whole dish more delicious haha. 

Can you imagine, cold wind slapping on your faces and rain drops falling on your head. 
There you are, holding a piping hot bowl of mee sua and slurping it. 

WARMTH IN YOUR TUMMY! :D


NUMBER 4: LOCAL FRUITS

Fruits, are another must-eat in Taiwan. 
ALL THEIR FRUITS ARE SO SWEET AND JUICY. 

 I especially love the SUGAR APPLE also known as Sweetsop (Shi Jia fruit in Taiwan). 
Sugar-apple is high in calories, but at the same time is also an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese, a good source of thiamine and vitamin B6, and provides vitamin B2, B3 B5, B9, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium in fair quantities. 



NUMBER 5: BUBBLE TEA

MUST DRINK. 

I confess that I'm not a huge fan of milk teas and such. I have never drunk KOI when it came to Singapore, was never in love with the bubble tea trend, and the only time I drank it in Singapore was when R had Share Tea vouchers lol. But I've heard so much about this that I just had to try it. Just try once yaknow. 

EXCEPT THAT I TRIED ONCE AND I'M HOOKED. 
I really love this. 
I like it even better that I can ask for less sugar and NO ICE. 
I hate ice. I don't like my drinks to be too cold, and this is just the right temperature. 


With that concludes my Top 5 list of Taiwan! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'll include a reading list for my Taiwan entries here as well. 

Night Markets:


Sightseeing & Food Hunting:





Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.