<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Maxwell Fish Soup

Maxwell Food Center is one of my favourite places in the entire world. 
All the amazing hawker food housed under one roof. 
The most comforting thing is that even if all my second/third favourite fish soup stalls have closed down, the one at Maxwell will always be there, rain or shine! 


The first time I tried this many years ago, I was completely mind-blown. 
It was THAT good. 

I love a milky soup base for my fish soup, but not many places are able to do it well. 
The soup base here was so flavourful and intense, you can't help but finish the entire bowl. 

There is always a long queue, regardless of peak/off-peak hours.
With soup that awesome, it's no wonder people are always craving for this!




Verdict: 5/5

I'm a hugeeee fan of fish soup. 
Having tried a gazillion places' fish soup, I can tell you this place serves up the very best. 
I hate queuing, but I am willing to queue for this bowl of wonderful concoction. 




Jing Hua Sliced Fish Bee Hoon
Stall 77 Maxwell Road Food Centre
11am to 8.30pm 
Thursday Closed

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.