<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Code Blue Season 1 & 2



Photo Credit HERE


This is another Jdrama with heart. 
I like that it has a very distinct theme, and just by watching this drama, you actually gain an insight into the medical world of Japan. 



Photo Credit HERE


The story goes that a group of medical interns have come to begin their internship at the hospital. There they will experience competition against each other, learn to deal with hysterical patients and family, handle emergency situations, and most importantly, remember that as a doctor, saving lives will always be their number 1 priority. 



Verdict: 5/5

I look forward to more of such dramas, because they remind me of the reason why I love Jdramas. 





Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.