<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Holiday Pet Peeves #2


Photo Credit: HERE


I am the type of person to make lists.
I am a list maker.
I make to-do lists.
I make to-buy lists.

So yes it makes sense that I have to-buy lists when I travel too.

I don't mind if my traveling partners are bt in the habit of making to-buy lists.

To each his own, right?
As long as you can remember what you need to buy, it's none of my business.

But what I really really can't stand is, when they don't make lists, forget to buy or don't buy enough, they actually TAKE YOUR ITEMS.



Thy rationalize that you don't have to give that many souvenirs to so many people. They say theirs is more important.

They tell you to cut costs, give lesser so they can have the surplus for their own use.

How insanely selfish is that you tell me?

And this ALWAYS happens.
They NEVER change.
I think that just makes traveling become a chore.

I don't know how can these people exist, I don't think they even realize how selfish they are.
I don't expect anything to change.

So next time I'm hiding my things.


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.