<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Tried & Tested


I am a sucker for samples and after trying out a couple products for a few months, here's my conclusion! 
4 samples today, so if you're wondering if these products are good, here's my verdict. 



CLARINS DOUBLE SERUM

Photo Credit: HERE

I redeemed my 1 week sample trial pack and these are amazingggggg!
I have nothing but raves for this miracle serum. 

It's a mixture of oil and water, so one pump releases both, mix it up and apply over face and neck. 
At first I was quite skeptical, extra oil on my already oily skin?! *horrors*
But in the end, I tried it out and it didn't break me out at all. 

On the contrary, it made my face glow, there was instant hydration and brightening. The best part is all the products which I applied after that were absorbed at twice the usual rate. 

You tell me, is this magic or what?!



KIEHL'S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY SERUM

Photo Credit: HERE


This is an amazing serum. You literally wake up to glowing skin. 
It's like after drinking in the essence, your skin goes into full in repair mode and tadahhh..
glowing, rejuvenated skin in the morning. 

That, and the fact that I'm in love with the botanical oils in the serum. 
They smell absolutely divine. It kinda calms me down and sets me in "sleep mode" before I fall asleep. 
Amazing. I only wished my sample bottle was larger because it's depleting. 
Hello Kiehl's, if you're reading this, maybe you would like to have a sale? 




KIEHL'S ULTRA LIGHT DAILY UV DEFENSE 50+++
Photo Credit: HERE

The sunscreen is one of the best I've tried so far. 
Non-oily, non-sticky and it's SPF 50! 
My primer goes on real smooth after that, it didn't create any stickiness or oily film over my face. 
Again, my sample bottle is way tooooo small. 
Need to get the full size soon. 
Now it's the perfect time to lament, why skincare products so expensive?!





NARUKO MAGNOLIA BRIGHTENING & FIRMING MASK
Photo Credit: HERE

The thing about most brightening masks is that, you only see the brightening effect for maybe an hour after you've taken off the mask. Then you have to continually use it maybe..2 to 3 times a week. Which I don't. Too much nourishment might result in break-outs, which is a huge no no. 

But with Naruko, you see INSTANT BRIGHTENING. 
And it lasts til the next day. I am not kidding you. 
This sheet mask is full of magic goodness. 
It comes with ear hooks, and some extra neck flap. The neck flap has ear hooks too so you can walk around, do your own thing without worrying it'll fall off. 

The essence is thick and white, a little gooey but it smells so good! I have no idea how to describe the smell of magnolia, except it's really fragrant. 

I bought this during the Watsons Members Sales, 10 pieces in a box and its a Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offer. So yeah, I got another box of hydrating masks and the total is 20 pieces for $29.90 ;)



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.