<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Musings

Photo Credit HERE

It amuses me sometimes when people come up to me and say, "hey I read your blog, was that entry targeted at this person?" 

All I can say is, I don't use my blog to write personal attacks.

But I write my entries based on what I see as a whole, a society norm that I feel is not right.
It is not based on a single person's actions alone, but rather on many people's actions. 

So if you feel that entry reminds you of a certain person, then you can make you own deductions. 
But hey, if the shoe fits..why not?
Maybe the person you know is guilty of something like that. Hah!

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.