<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Muffin-in-a-Mug!



Here's my secret to a super-quick breakfast! 



Daiso Cake Mixes! 


There are 3 flavours to choose from, and as usual everything is $2.
One box comes with 2 packets of cake mix. 

Now let's ogle some muffins!


MOCHA-CHOCOLATE



All you need is an egg and a microwaveable cup.



This is my favourite flavour, I like the subtle hint of mocha and the strong flavour of chocolate. 
Yummy!


VANILLA




This is sooooo good. I thought it might taste like milk which would be off-putting. 
But this is really good, kinda creamy but it tasted exactly like a vanilla cake. 




CARAMEL


Possibly my least favourite flavour, which is a pity because I thought caramel would taste delicious. 



I like caramel, but if you were to compare this to the other two flavours, then this would lose out on the intensity of the taste. Somehow, this just doesn't leave as good an impression as the Mocha-Chocolate. 

Nevertheless, it made for a good and quick breakfast. I'll probably purchase the Mocha-Chocolate flavour again, hehh, love the intensity of the chocolate and hint of coffee. Yumm. 




Verdict: 4/5

Easy and delicious.



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.