<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Rong Guang BBQ Seafood



This is something different from annual family birthday dinners. 
I don't want to go to restaurants, instead I want some really good, down-to-earth local food. 

As I've been craving for sambal stingray since the exams, I'm not going to pass up the chance to gorge on some really spicy stingray on my birthday. 



SAMBAL STINGRAY


I think I shall let the pictures do the talking, shall I?

In the face of such glorious sambal chilli, I can only gorge myself silly on the awesome awesome fish. 
The sambal was spicy spicy the way I like it. The stingray is super fresh, and the ends are crispy so I can bite them off like I'm eating biscuits. Shiokkkk! 

Can I have somemore of this pretty please? 




DEEP-FRIED HE ZHOU 

This is good, but not superb. 
Nevertheless, I enjoyed it thoroughly. 



 SAMBAL LALA

LALA!!!

This one really hits the spot, a little sweet and a whole lot spicy. Shiok ah!




OYSTER EGG

The only reason why I like this dish is because, the oysters and the egg are separate. 
As in, I really don't like oysters and sometimes when eating oyster eggs, I'll accidentally consume oysters. But with this, I won't because the oysters kinda..drop out of the egg by themselves lol. 

This is just..normal la. Good but not mind-blowing good. 



KAILAN IN OYSTER SAUCE

Vegetables are always welcomed, I like these. Fresh and the kailan are in bite-sized pieces. 
Yum yumm.. 



Verdict: 5/5

Value for money and utterly lip-smacking good. 
The ingredients are really fresh, and the food is just so so so good. 
Definitely going back again! 







Rong Guang BBQ seafood
Blk 120 Bukit Merah lane 1
#01-07 Alexandra Village
Tel: 9278 7579
Closed on Tue

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.