<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
The Perks of Being a Wallflower


There are so many things I love about this movie. 
Not gonna waste letters on telling you about the plot cuz it's not something mere words can describe. 

You have to experience it to be able to understand it. 
This whole movie is an experience. 

It might be written from a 16 year old's point of view but it is strangely similar to what a person will go through at every stage of his/her life. It's deep, it's emotional and it connects. This is what a good movie is all about, connection with the audience. 



Most awesome song I've ever heard, this movie is full of great music. 




One of my favourite scenes from the movie. 
Carefree. 
At least, for the moment. 




I LOVE SAM'S ROOM. 



LOVE.
I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT IT'S PINK. 
IF IT LOOKS THAT DREAMY AND COSY, IT CAN JOLLY WELL BE SWEET PINK. 

AND THAT WINDOW SEAT!!! 
Sitting there and watching the rain outside, reading a book, or daydreaming away.  
Sighhhs..how idealistic. 






The best quote in the movie. 




Yes we are. 



Shall end this with a quote I found while searching for movie stills. 
I think this quote sums up the essence of the movie as well. 
Wallflower or not, just feel good in your own skin and everything will fall into place perfectly. 
“Of course, men like long hair. There’s no two ways about it. The majority of the boys around me were like, “Why did you do that? That’s such an error.” And I was like, “Well, honestly, I don’t really care what you think!” I’ve never felt so confident as I did with short hair—I felt really good in my own skin.” — Emma Watson



Verdict: 5/5


Great music, great plot, great acting. 
This is one movie that I will watch again and again. 
Oh and read the book too, please go on sale. 





Pictures from Tumblr.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.