<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Taken 2




Liam Neeson is back in TAKEN 2!

If you needed some memory refreshing of what happened in the first movie, I'm presenting it to you in the form of this quote. 

This very memorable quote that went viral after he said it. 

" I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. " - Bryan



Now you remember?!




Okay check out the trailer here if you needed more convincing that TAKEN 2 is worth your time.


SO..

These people are here for REVENGE.

You remember what happened when Bryan's (Liam Neeson) daughter Kim (Maggie Grace) got kidnapped in Paris, don't you? Bryan single-handedly tracked down the kidnappers and killed the whole lot of them. 

 Apparently he didn't manage to kill them all off. 
Now these people are back for revenge.


So the story goes that Bryan is in Istanbul for work and his ex-wife Lenore and daughter Kim decides to join him there for a short trip. 

Too bad the bad guys got wind of it and staked an ambush. 




Kim had to escape through the window because her parents were already taken. 
They're coming for her. 

Just as a side note, Kim's red bikini is actually quite pretty lol..

Okay back to serious business..




Kim decides to help her dad escape and honestly I quite like this part. 
All the survival skills were kinda fascinating. 
For example, the counting of distance using the grenade booms. Pretty impressive actually. 




Okay she stole some other clothes fit for a rescue mission and there she goes. 
There are actually quite a number of rooftops in Istanbul that you can run on apparently.. 




Yes yes, I know you're waiting for some fight scenes. 
There's more to come. 
Liam Neeson is really not that young anymore but I can bet you, his agility wins most young people nowadays. 




Love the driving scenes, fast furious and reckless. 
Kim was scared out of her wits but hey, good driving nonetheless. 




The close combat fighting scene was riveting. 
Heart-stoppingly exciting. 
It's really too hard to compare which is better, Taken or Taken 2. 
I guess they're amazing in their own way, Taken probably had a more romantic vibe because the setting is in Paris. Now the setting is in Istanbul so it's a different kind of exotic. 





Verdict: 4/5


It was exciting, nerve-wrecking, dramatic, riveting and action-packed. 
Definitely worth your time. 

There's a small twist at the ending. 
I'm leaving it a secret. Hehh..



GO CATCH THIS IN CINEMAS NOW!



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.