<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Norwegian Wood: Best of the Best Quotes




“If you only read the books that everyone else is 
reading, you can only think what everyone else is
thinking.”

But who can say what's best? That's why you need to grab whatever chance you have of happiness where you find it, and not worry about other people too much. My experience tells me that we get no more than two or three such chances in a life time, and if we let them go, we regret it for the rest of our lives.” 




“Memory is a funny thing. When I was in the scene, I hardly paid it any mind. I never stopped to think of it as something that would make a lasting impression, certainly never imagined that eighteen years later I would recall it in such detail. I didn't give a damn about the scenery that day. I was thinking about myself. I was thinking about the beautiful girl walking next to me. I was thinking about the two of us together, and then about myself again. It was the age, that time of life when every sight, every feeling, every thought came back, like a boomerang, to me. And worse, I was in love. Love with complications. The scenery was the last thing on my mind. Which is why I am writing this book. To think. To understand. It just happens to be the way I'm made. I have to write things down to feel I fully comprehend them.”




“So I'm not crazy after all! I thought it looked good 
myself once I cut it all off. Not one guy likes it, though. 
They all tell me I look like a first grader or a  
concentration camp survivor. What's this thing that
 guys have for girls with long hair? Fascists, the whole
bunch of them! Why do guys all think girls with long
hair are the classiest, the sweetest, the most
feminine? I mean, I myself know at least two hundred
and fifty unclassy girls with long hair. Really.”  

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.