Saturday, September 29, 2012 | 9:10 pm | 0 comments
Sometimes I think I'm born in the wrong era.
I love oldies music, alot.
I think they are so classic, the melody and the lyrics are so much more meaningful than most pop songs nowadays. I hope this is not a sign that I'm growing old far beyond my age!
To celebrate my love of oldies, I shall present to you my personal list of all-time fave oldies music!
The bulk of my favourites are from the 1980s, which in my opinion is THE hottest period for the English music scene. 1990s were still pretty alright, there were my favourite Westlife which I grew up with! Oh shucks did I just reveal my age?! hahaha! But after it hit the millennium, then things kinda went downhill. Oh well..
This is my Top 10 list, do feel free to share with me your favourite oldies too!
1. WHITESNAKE: IS THIS LOVE
2. LIONEL RICHE: SAY YOU, SAY ME
3. PHIL COLLINS: AGAINST ALL ODDS
4. RICHARD MARX: RIGHT HERE WAITING FOR YOU
5. JENNIFER RUSH: POWER OF LOVE
6. CUTTING CREW: I JUST DIED IN YOU ARMS TONIGHT
7. BBMAK: THE GHOST OF YOU AND ME
This is so heartbreaking T_T
8. DEBBIE GIBSON: FOOLISH BEAT
9. FOREIGNER: I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
10. CELINE DION - FALLING INTO YOU
These are some of my favourite late night companions while I'm doing work.
What's yours? :)