<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Blackforest Cheese Cake

I dine at Bakerzin often because it's the nearest place to my house that I can go to for a quick dessert fix. These dessert cravings kick in most acutely when I have 10,000 assignments due and none completed yet. 

So yes this fine day I'm back at Bakerzin for a quick fix. 



BLACKFOREST CHEESE CAKE

I love love love this dessert. 
Blackforest is one of my favourite cake flavours ever since young. 
I'll request for the good old fashioned Blackforest cake every year for my birthday - dense chocolate cake with chocolate flakes scattered all over and a ring of cherries set  atop fresh whipped cream. 

They've long since revamped the traditional Blackforest and I don't quite like them as much now. 
But this! This is a fresh take on the Blackforest and I'm glad to say I really enjoyed this. 

I like the icing sugar on top, the chocolate flakes, the dense and creamy chocolate and cream cheese, and best of all the surprise blueberry buried inside the cake. Yummy. 



Rating: 4/5






Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.