<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
The Olympics Nail Fashion

The 2012 London Olympics are upon us! 



I love the opening ceremony. 
Totally awestruck. Such a stunning and amazing performance. Almost magical. 


The other stunning element in this year's Games, is the rise of nail art among the Olympians. 
Many of them have been spotted sporting some fantastic designs on their fingers. 



The rise of nail art is definitely something to look forward to. 
Check out all the amazing designs that were caught on screen this year!



Great Britain




Great Britain and Japan




Australia



France




Russia



Danish



USA


Venus Willams rocking the whole spangled star designs. Good one there!


Italy




Hungary


These are so awesome!!! Classy yet fun. 


Having seen all these, are you tempted to try out your own patriotic nail designs yet? 
How about one themed for our upcoming National Day? 
;)


All photos from Google. 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.