<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Mushroom Pot

Met up with a bunch of power ranger girls a couple weeks ago for some steamboatttttt. 
I wonder who suggested steamboat in this kinda crazy weather, but okay it's a nice change! 




We decided on Mushroom Pot, so lots and lots of mushroom dishes!






This is my favourite!



Well, next to this I guess. These were fantastic as well. Nomnomnom..




Spicy and Chicken soup base. 

The spicy one is..really spicy. Good thing it's a duo soup base. 



Love the giant brown things, I forgot what it's called. They taste fantastic in both soup bases. 




Group shot!!


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.