<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Jotei




To be honest, I watched this because I'm a huge fan of Matsuda Shota and as usual he didn't disappoint. But I find this whole storyline a little lacking in something. I like the whole night club hostess and Japan yakuza plot though, really gives an insight to the Japan night scene businesses. 

Except the ending is a little too reminiscent of sappy Korean dramas where the male or female lead dies and leaves the other half with a baby or young child. Too typical. 

My 3 cents worth of rating, definitely only 3 stars. 


Rating: 3/5
It's good, but it isn't all that awe-inspiring or mind blowing. 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.