<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Itacho Sushi

Met up with a fellow crazy friend for sushi lunch one day!! 
Surviving our internship signifies a celebration, and what better way to do it than gorging ourselves silly on delicious sushi?!

Set our sights on the ever long queue ITACHO.
I understand the reason for the long queue now, I am now converted and will definitely go back again! 


Matsu Set

This is the lunch set, it comes with a bowl of miso soup. 
Very niceeeeeeeee! 

This is what I call real sushi! 
The rice MUST be SMALLER than the ingredient on top of it. 
Their egg was so huge, we sliced it in half to share, and the sliced portion of egg can still cover all of the sushi rice below! 




 Lobster and Mango Salad Roll

Mango mango mango!!!
A little tangy, but mostly very fruity sweet. 
Super love this la! 




 Avocado and Soft Shell Crab Rolls 


This is another creative roll that sent us into sushi heaven. 
Delighted squeals when we tasted the first mouthful. WHY SO GOOD?!




Inari with Spicy Salmon

Sweet beancurd, always a crowd pleaser..




Roasted Scallop with Flying Fish 


AMAZING STUFF.
Definitely worth a return visit. 
The scallops were slightly grilled yet very very fresh. It retains all the juciness, and paired with the fish roe it just turns into this amazing combo. Like fireworks in your mouth. 




Smoked Salmon with Black Pepper

I'm  not a fan of smoked salmon or sashimi. 
But Itacho changed my mind! 




Salmon with Soy Sauce

This is their promotion 40cents sushi. 
Very very delicious!


Looking at all these food just, makes me salivate. 
I WANT TO GO BACK TO ITACHO AGAIN! 
Wait for me Avocado and Mango Rolls! 
I'll be back!!! 






2 Orchard Turn
#B2-18 ION Orchard, Singapore
Tel: +65 6509 8911 

Sun–Thu: 11am – 10pm 
Fri–Sat: 11am – 11pm



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.