<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Japanese Curry Rice

Do you love the curry rice~ the curry rice~ the curry rice~
Do you love the curry rice~~~
Eat them all day longgggg



Ja-jang!!!! 

Love those packets of curry cubes that they sell at NTUC, it makes for a quick and delicious lunch!
Loads of ingredients inside, you can add whatever you like actually. 

I used to love curry rice so much that this is the only thing I will order when the family goes to Japanese restaurants. The only reason I look at the menu is to choose between the Ebi Curry or the Tonkatsu Curry set. HAHA! Totally curry junkie back then, now I do try different dishes as opposed to just ordering the same thing all the time. 



I like it best when Mum adds in green apples cubes! So crunchy and refreshing. 
Curry curry curry. Reminds me of Ginza Bairin's Curry Tonkatsu, I love a good curry! 

Gonna feature our tradional chicken curry soon! 
First, I need to beg my mum to make that dish haha! 



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.